Rafayel on the Left Bank is part of Battersea’s stunning and award-winning Falcon Wharf Development. Designed by architect James Burland, the unique and critically-acclaimed steel, glass and timber Building provides a fitting home for Rafayel on the Left Bank.
- One of the world’s first environmentally-conscious luxury hotels, Rafayel on the Left Bank is set to prove that hotels can embrace cutting-edge green technologies and minimize their environmental impact without compromising on 5-star luxury, quality or comfort.
- Incorporating the latest technological advances in LED lighting, air conditioning, VDA efficiencies and rainwater harvesting will enable the hotel to reduce the 70kg carbon footprint of the average London hotel guest by an astounding 20%
Luxury should not mean adhering to traditional standards of unsustainable opulence rather it should incorporate technology that is in tune with the sensitivities of Mother Nature.
Our goal should be to be ‘Green’ with benevolence & compassion but without compromising on the quality & luxury that the modern age offers us.View More + View Less -
We at Rafayel want each and every one of our guests to enjoy the most luxurious and relaxing stay imaginable
Hotel Rafayel boasts 65 luxurious “smart” rooms
A Stunning champagne Bar and riverside restaurant
Conference facilities for 150
Wellbeing spa and gym
The building’s simple configuration of curved blocks provides a stunning, & unmatched, 360° view of London from a large roof terrace where guests can enjoy panoramic views over the river and city skyline.
We want Rafayel to be more than a mere hotel or management company. Without wishing to appear grandiloquent or over-ambitious, we see ourselves as Establishing a culture, and a movement of change.
- Our mantra is to live at peace with nature, offer affordable luxury & provide opportunities for those who share our vision.
- Even at the best of times, let alone in the current economic climate, fierce competition from hotel chains & large groups can make it hard for independent hotels to perform well.
- All this is pursued with the over-arching aim of affording our customers the best service & the happiest experience.
- By outsourcing HR, sales and various non-core activities, Rafayel on the Left Bank has been able to forge a new corporate model.